Translate

10/11/2013

C. Ronaldo: "I do not think the Ballon d'Or"

While it was once again outstanding this afternoon against Real Sociedad, Ronaldo admits not think the Ballon d'Or.
 
Author of an early season hallucinating from a statistical point of view (top scorer in the Champions League with eight goals in four matches, top scorer in La Liga with 16 goals in 13 matches), Cristiano Ronaldo once again been amazing this afternoon at the reception of the Real Sociedad, with a hat-trick to his credit (video). Brilliant individual performances that make a serious candidate for the Portuguese Golden Ball this year. "THE ANSWER, IT TAKES THE FIELD"
"I do not want to talk about the Ballon d'Or. The answer she gave on the ground. This is something that does not depend on me, so I do not think about it. (...) I try to give the best of myself to help the team with goals and good deeds. I'm a good season at the moment but the main goal is to win and stay at this level, "said the Portuguese international shortly after the meeting.
 
"WE ARE NOT YET 100%"
The Madrid star is back on the place of the game, while Real had already folded the case in the first half hour of play "We scored early and things went well. We played well, but it's true that after leading 4-0 we were more relaxed and we played more slowly. I am satisfied with our game, even if we are 100% we continue to win, "he added.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire